Dining at the lake can be a fun burger and beer, pizza or salads & sandwiches at the Links Bar and Grill, located inside the Lake Panorama National Conference Center. Great food and views of the amazing golf course. You may opt for a water view for dinner, so you would want to try The Port Restaurant and Tiki Bar. On warm nights, listen to some music and dine on the deck overlooking the main basin and iconic light house of Lake Panorama. LPA members can access The Port by water also. Just park your ride at one of the many boat docks on the water’s edge and go right on in!
There are many dining options in the area.
- The Owls Nest, Panora: Burgers, Salads, Steaks
- Los Altos, Panora: Authentic Mexican Fare
Pedal-In, Panora: 60’s Diner style- Burgers Salads, Wraps & Icecream
- Subway, Panora: Subs, Salads, Pizza & Pasta
- Crafty’s Coffee & Gifts, Panora: Coffee, Pastries, Sandwiches
- The Port Restaurant, Panora: Steaks, Pasta, Sandwiches, Salads
- Lake Panorama National Links Restaurant, Panora: Sandwiches, Salads, Pizza Flatbread
- Twin Vines, Panora: Working Farm & Vineyard
- Primetime, Guthrie Center: Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees, Weekend Specials
- Cabbage Rose Restaurant, Guthrie Center
- Subway, Guthrie Center
Stock the Pantry
- Casey’s General Store, Panora & Guthrie Center – Pizza, Subs & More
- Hometown Foods, Panora & Guthrie Center – Full Service Grocery Store & Deli
- Early Morning Harvest, Panora – Organically grown produce, free range eggs, Non-GMO flours and local honey (and a lot more!)
- Guthrie County Quality Meats, Guthrie Center: Full service meat market plus so much more!
Ready to Find Your Dream Home?
Shopping & Other Services
- Tribe Boutique: Womans Clothing
Bella Sorella: Women’s Clothing
Britches & Bows: Gifts, Home Décor & Clothing
- Panora Merchantile
- Local Liquor – Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Detailer’s Eye – Detailing Services
- Lakeside Massage
- Ignite Nutrition
- Rise Up & Shine Coaching
- Restore Wellness Studio
- Sapphire Skin Co. & Spa